One ounce 2014 American Gold Eagles from JM Bullion are ready to be shipped to you and are guaranteed to be 100 % authentic. We inspect each item we purchase for authenticity and purity, so you can rest assured that you are receiving Gold Eagles of the highest choice and of absolute authenticity. If you have any questions about our 2014 1 oz American Gold Eagles, please call us toll-free at 800-276-6508 or use our Live Chat sport to get in touch immediately.
- Ships to you in a plastic flip, Mint Tubes of 20, or Monster Boxes of 500.
- Contains 1 troy oz of actual gold weight.
- Face value of $50 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Features Augustus Saint-Gaudens iconic Lady Liberty image.
- Obverse has a design feature unique to these coins.
- Arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Protect your investment with 32mm Direct Fit Air-Tite Capsules or 33mm Air-Tite Coin Tubes, which hold 20 coins.
The 1 oz American Gold Eagle is the largest gold coin produced by the US Mint, and carries a front value in the United States of $ 50 USD. The mint is 22 karat aureate, meaning it is composed of 91.67 % gold. The remaining sum of the coin is composed of copper ( 5.33 % ) and flatware ( 3 % ). Although the coin is 22 karat gold, it still contains 1 troy oz of saturated amber content. This is due to the fact that the mint itself weighs 1.0909 troy ounces sum, resulting in 1 troy ounce of saturated gold.
To purchase 2014 1 oz American Gold Eagles from JM Bullion, merely add the products to your cart by inputting your desire measure and clicking “ Add to Cart ” above. You then can proceed through our quick and elementary checkout serve, which is 100 % batten and encrypted, to finalize your transaction. Be sure to besides check out our other US Mint products like the Silver American Eagle Coins. You can always call us at any time with questions or concerns, or we are happy to process your rate over the phone deoxyadenosine monophosphate well .